If you wish your paper to be published in EngTech 2016 as part of the conference proceedings with a Canadian ISBN number(online) but you are not able to attend the Conference in person or the committee has accepted your paper in the Virtual category , you can register as a “virtual participant”.
- Virtual authors should submit their abstracts for evaluation before the deadline.
- When an abstract is accepted, the full paper should be submitted before the deadline.
Virtual authors can optionally submit a PowerPoint presentation in addition to the paper submission. These presentations will be uploaded in the ICRD YouTube conference link or Slide Share link. so that all conference participants will have access to them during and after the conference.
Visit YouTube link :https://www.youtube.com/user/ICRDSRILANKA
Visit Slide Share link :http://www.slideshare.net/theicrd
This virtual section will enable all the participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event, considering the large number of participants from all countries who will be participating in EngTech2016
1) Virtual authors can submit a Power Point presentation
2) These presentations will be uploaded in the ICRD YouTube conference link.
3) This virtual section will enable all participants to have access to all virtual presentations during and after the event.
The registration fees include:
Printed abstract book with ISBN number
Publishing of your paper ( online with ISBN) & forward for indexing
An Author certificate by Airmail
Upload your presentation slide to the ICRD YouTube or Slide share link
Opportunity to forward your paper to a reputed journal
Publish your paper without attending…..